The weekend in reviewMe · Sweden
Seems along time since I have given an update and I guess this is due mainly to lack of time in my part. Since the last update I have been skiing and hanging out some with friends. So this weekend was fairly typical.
- Finished some design work for work, got the documentation out and built a new version of some Windows software.
- Went and got Kristin a Kronan miltary bike – really nice.
- Took it home and then went out to meet friends at Landet.
- Got up far to early and went out for breakfast at a really nice little cafe that we some times go to on Tjärhovsplan. Going to have to find out the name of that place because it has some of the best coffee in east Södermalm.
- I finally started work on the bedroom. The filler/plaster that I had used to fill in the area surrounding the old door frame was extremely hard and is taking an age to sand down. Think I will be at this for some days.
- Needed to rest so went to the small park outside the back of our apartment. I think its called Stig Claessons Park, it’s on Beckbrännarbacken, Söder. Stig Claessonwas a writer and illustrator apparently.
- Then we went out to a chinese in Söder. Also have forgotten the name of it, but its a nice place with good atmosphere, perhaps not the best food in the world though.
- Later we went to see Coraline in 3D at the cinema. Its an excellent film, visually a real treat.
- Then I went to see friends in Mariatorget.
- And on to a warehouse for Office#10 till about 5:30am.
- Well got woken up really early..
- Went and looked at some wallpaper, have perhaps found the shop that we might buy it from if not the wallpaper itself.
- Brunch at Moseback. This was really nice, they have a buffet, a great view over stockholm and a live jazzband playing. Landet.
- Went to look at some bikes for me. Probably going to get an old English bike now.
- Back home again, chill out on the sofa and watched Valkyrie and Traitor. Surprisingly both are actually somewhat ok.